Send a card to your Jewish friends or family members . . .
Instructions for printing a 2-sided folded card (with message inside):
- Click on one of the card designs (below) to download a 2-sided, folded Chanukah card (designed for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, folded in thirds).
- Open the PDF and print it on two sides of good quality paper (8.5 x 11 inches). If your printer has 2-sided printing capabilities, select "2-sided, long-edge binding."
- Otherwise, first print page one. Then load the same paper in the printer (probably face-up for paper loaded from below, and face-down for top-loaded paper handler--but plan a test run, because printers vary). Then print page 2.
- Another option is to save the PDF to your computer and open it with Acrobat before printing.
- Fold the paper in thirds, with the self-mailer lines and the above image visible on the outside. Folded inside are the verse ("I have called you by name...") and "Happy Chanukah" with room for your personal message. Tape or staple the flap before mailing in time for Chanukah: December 2 - 10, 2018.