CMJ USA’s mission is to equip individuals and local congregations to:
- Fight antisemitism
- Understand and value the Jewish roots of the Christian faith
- Foster respectful dialogue between Jews and Christians about their common and divergent beliefs
- Encourage and support the Body of Messiah in Israel
CMJ USA Day of Giving - October 14
This year for the Feast of Bishop Schereschewsky -- October 14, 2023 -- we are doing a CMJ USA Day of Giving. Our goal is to raise $35,000 this year in order to offset the negative impact the economy has had on giving and our budget. We ask you to pray about making a donation toward this day. You can make a one-time gift or create a recurring gift. This donation goes towards the work that is being done at CMJ USA and encourages us in our education and bridge-building ministry.
- Would you like to have more resources for you and your friends on the importance of the Jewishness of Jesus?
- Would you like more materials on how you can build bridges with your Jewish neighbors and how your church can be involved?
- Would you like to continue to receive testimonies and encouraging stories from Jewish believers and others whose lives were changed by the knowledge of Jesus' Jewishness?
Then donate for CMJ USA's Day of Giving on the Feast of Bishop Schereschewsky and sow back into the ministry that gave a Bible to a young Jewish man who later became the bishop of China and translated the Bible into new languages.
If that little sneak peek into the work of Bishop Schereschewsky caught your interest, be on the lookout for our September newsletter -- either print or online -- where we will have a featured article on Bishop Schereschewsky.
Celebrating 40 years of God's Faithfulness!
In 1982, Theresa Newell founded CMJ USA. Since then, we have relished teaching our Christian brothers and sisters about the Jewish context of the Bible, encouraging them to visit the Land of Israel, and learning how to love and support our Jewish neighbors in light of historic and present antisemitism.